JUMO DICON touch – Two-Channel Process and Program Controller with Paperless Recorder and Touchscreen (703571)
- Vibrant TFT touchscreen with intuitive operation
- Precise control of 2 processes
- Easy-to-use program generator control and program entry
- Interfaces: USB host, USB device, Modbus, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET IO device, and Ethernet
- Process-data recording with tamper-proof data storage
- Individual process-screen display with configurable edit boxes
- Math and logic modules
- Flexible through modular hardware
- Password-protected user management
- Five-digit analog-value display
- Individual user and parameter level
- Control loop and output value monitoring
- Integrated timer (time-switch contacts) as well as service counter and operating hours counter
- Web server for online-visualization via web browser
- Alarm transmission by email
- Protection type IP66
- Industrial furnace construction
- Test chambers and heating cabinets
- Climatic and simulation chambers
- Heat transfer oil plants
- Plastics industry
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Test benches
- Regular food and luxury food
- Pharmaceutical and chemical industry
- Use on ships
The DICON touch is a two-channel universal process and program controller that displays information using a vibrant TFT color graphics display. The device is operated intuitively by touch.
Both controller channels use the tried-and-tested JUMO control algorithm with two possible optimization options. These enable a simple and highly-accurate startup. As a result, multiple zone control, cascade control, or other complex control tasks are possible.
4 analog universal inputs and up to 8 external inputs can record a variety of physical measured values with high precision. Thanks to different output variants, the actuators can be controlled directly in the device with either an analog or digital setup. These can be expanded further through external digital outputs. Interfaces such as Modbus (master/slave), PROFIBUS, PROFINET IO device, or Ethernet with web server can be used for the communication with superordinate systems.
To ensure secure process operation, the device has a password-protected user administration with individual assignment of rights for different levels or control commands. Screen masks for controllers, program generators, recording, and for overview screens are ready-made and available. An individual process screen can be created by using the configuration software. Using the recording extra-code important analog and digital process values can be saved so that they are tamper-proof, so that they can be graphically visualized, and so that they can be exported via interface or USB flash drive in a tamper-proof fashion to the PC.
The configuration software ensures that the process controller can be easily programmed, that math or logical coherences can be described, and that customer-specific linearizations can be created. In addition, tools for simulating external signals or control paths are included. These tools can also record for the duration of the startup.
A comprehensive alarm and limit-value concept as well as a flexible digital signal administration complete the "all-in-one" device.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|