Ponorný snímač tlaku s keramickou sondou (40.4391)
- Level probe for continuous level measurement in liquids
- Measuring ranges: 50 mbar to 1.6 bar (0.5 to 16 mWS)
- Medium temperature -20 to +60 °C
- Capacitive ceramic sensor
- Accuracy: 0.2 % MSP (linearity)
- Ultra-precise measuring cell
- Excellent long-term stability
- Mechanical stress resistant membrane
- High chemical resistance
- High overload resistance (up to 80 times)
- Integrated overvoltage protection with the stainless steel version
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Integrated temperature sensor Pt100 also available
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Process reliability
The capacitive ceramic measuring cell impresses with an overload resistance of up to 80 times. The measuring method ensures the highest requirements for resolution and reproducibility are met. The combination of a mechanically highly stress-resistant membrane with a stainless steel or PTFE case offers excellent chemical resistance against aggressive mediums. Maximum security during startup is guaranteed by a reverse polarity protection that protects the measuring device against damages.
- Versatile and uncomplicated
The simultaneous measurement of level and temperature can also be achieved with a Pt100 temperature sensor. As the measuring range already starts from 50 mbar (0.5 mWS), even low level filling heights can be reliably monitored. A further temperature range of 80 K enables the use of many applications.
Level and level measurement
- In water and wastewater management
- In aggressive mediums, acids, lyes
- In electroplating baths
Sonda hladiny typ 4391 se používá k hydrostatickému měření výšky hladiny v kapalinách. Obsahuje kapacitní keramický měřicí senzor. Tlak se převádí na elektrický signál.