Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe with Plug Connector According to DIN EN 175301 (902044)
- For temperatures from -50 to +260 °C
- Vibration-resistant construction
- The plug connection is locked to ensure contact, protection type IP65
- Available with transmitter
- DNV GL approval for basic types 902044/20 and 902044/21
(max. insertion length 200 mm)
- Vibration-resistant screw-in RTD temperature probes allow temperatures to be measured under pressure in motors and compressors as well as in plant engineering and shipbuilding.
The plug connection between the protective fitting and the connecting line is locked to ensure contact. It has protection type IP65 when plugged in.
A Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751:2009 / IEC 60751:2008, class B in two-wire circuit is used as a standard measuring insert. Versions with Pt500 or Pt1000 are also possible.
The connection can be made either in two-wire or four-wire circuit.
Basic types 902044/25 to 902044/29 are available as versions with transmitters (output 4 to 20 mA).